- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
TEDxRaleigh 2012 invites you to attend Saturday, Oct. 13th, 2012 at the iconographic Lincoln Theatre in downtown Raleigh, NC. Our theme is Alchemy. What are the elements, processes, and reactions that turn ideas into reality? Join us as we celebrate NC's innovators, doers, and thinkers as they turn their golden thoughts into tangible tools for human expression.
- Linda Dougherty, Chief Curator NC Museum of Art
- Philip Freelon, Freelon Architects, Smithsonian Designer
- Aaron Mangal, What is Hate?
- Jim Whitehurst, CEO RedHat, Inc
- Aaron Syrett, Director, NC Film Institute
Also featuring music by bluegrass band The AYR Mountaineers, a post event gathering with the speakers and curation team, and much more.
TEDxRaleigh is a licensed TED Event in the spirit of Ideas Worth Spreading. A local, independently organized event that brings people both within the ideas community together to share a TED-like experience.
Find out more at the event website.
Register here. Seating is limited.
$25 for an all-day ticket
126 E Cabarrus St.
Raleigh, NC 27601