- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Tech Forum | Virtualization
CED | NCTA | TTEC
From cloud computing to virtual desktop, infrastructure to game streaming, virtualization continues to serve as a driving force for the future of not only computing, but also of how businesses themselves are structured. Virtualization is no longer a destination unto itself, but rather has become an enabler of new processes, technologies & business models.
Join CED, in partnership with NCTA and TTEC, as we explore how leading companies view the future of virtualization. Each company will discuss how it currently utilizes virtualization internally, how it impacts their businesses and how it views the future of virtualization.
- Steve Biondi, Vice President Strategic Partners and OEM Sales, VMware
- Mark Lloyd, Managing Director, HTC
- Mark Rostick, Director, Intel Capital
- Ken Seitz, Manager of Product Strategy, Peak 10 Data Center Solutions
CED, NCTA, TTEC members - $10 in advance /$20 on site
Non-members - $20 in advance / $30 on site
The American Underground Classroom
American Tobacco Campus
334 Blackwell Street, Suite B012
Durham, NC 27701