- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Sigma Xi Annual Meeting & International Research Conference
Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society
The 2011 Annual Meeting and International Research Conference will bring together students, professional scientists and Sigma Xi members from North America and abroad. The event features a Research Conference with presentations in all fields of science and engineering, Ethics Symposium, lectures by Award Winning Speakers and Society Governance at the 112th Annual Meeting.
2011 Award Speakers:
- Kathryn Sullivan: Former Astronaut; Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Environmental Observation and Prediction; Deputy Administrator, NOAA
- Supriyo Datta: Engineer-physicist, Purdue University
- Casimer DeCusatis: Distinguished Engineer, IBM in Poughkeepsie, New York
- Teenie Matlock: Cognitive Scientist, University of California, Merced
Registration on-site. More information here.
$300 General Participants; $125 Students
Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601