- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Nanotech Commercialization Conference
N.C. Department of Commerce, Office of Science and Technology
Center of Innovation for Nanobiotechnology
NanoBusiness Commercialization Association
The Nanotechnology Commercialization Conference is a groundbreaking event for international nanotechnology stakeholders. Preeminent nanotechnology innovators, cutting edge start-ups, leading researchers, and visionary investors are expected on April 4-5, 2012 at the American Tobacco Campus in Research Triangle, N.C.
Over the last decade, the nanotechnology field has turned the corner from science fiction to multi-billion dollar business, rapidly becoming the center of the materials science field, and has made major game-changing innovations in clean energy, electronics and biotechnology. For several years, North Carolina has been recognized as a top state for nanotechnology research and practical application.
The 4th-Annual NCC is the venue for networking with fellow professionals and keeping up with the cutting edge of nano. Featuring:
- National-level keynote speakers;
- Sessions, workshops, and exhibits showcasing the latest advances in the field;
- Discussions on financing, licensing, and business development geared toward the nanotech entrepreneur;
- Sessions and exhibits showcasing cutting-edge research, products, and technologies;
- Networking opportunities with connected professionals.
Registration will be available beginning January 2012. Check here for more details.
Bay 7 Meeting and Event Facility
American Tobacco Complex
Durham, North Carolina, 27701