- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Entrepreneur's Series: Seed Capital
Southern Capitol Ventures
Join us for a full morning lineup on July 31st. We'll talk about sources of seed stage capital: accelerators, super angels, angel groups & more.
First we'll hear from Bob Young, co-founder and former CEO of Red Hat and current CEO/founder of Lulu. Bob will share his story of launching several businesses and raising money from angels, strategic investors and VCs for Red Hat.
Next we talk about the accelerator model and the benefits to entrepreneurs in their program.
- Chris Heivly, Triangle Startup Factory
- Jonathon Perrelli, General Partner, Fotify.vc and co-founder, TheFort.vc
Then, we will have a panel of angel investors and angel funds. We will talk about trends in seed stage investing and where they are looking to invest. Our panel includes:
- Stein Kretsinger
- Craig Stone, Triangle Angel Partners
- Steve Vanderwoude, Madison River Ventures
To wrap it up, we will have a panel of entrepreneurs/founders who will share their stories of how they received angel funding. Subsequently, all of them have raised venture capital. Our panel includes:
- Robbie Allen, CEO, Automated Insights
- James Avery, CEO, Adzerk
- Luke Fishback, CEO, PlotWatt
- Taylor Mingos, CEO, Shoeboxed
Register here. Early registration through July 6.
$39 through July 6 / $49 through July 30 / $69 same day
Brier Creek Country Club
9400 Club Hill Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617