- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Entrepreneur's Series: The Impact of Social Media in 2012
Southern Capitol Ventures
Join us for an afternoon when we talk about the impact of social media and how it can help grow your business in 2012.
We will host a panel stacked with industry experts and have them share some best practices.
Panel topics will include:
- What strategies in social media are most successful?
- What software products are best?
- What metrics are most important? What are the results?What is the ROI on social media?
- Emma Battle, Senior Director, Online Marketing, Red Hat
- Christina Gates, Senior Community/Marketing Manager, Yelp
- Kirsten Hamstra, Social Media Manager, SAS
- Nano Serwich, Global Social Media Marketing Manager, Lenovo
- Melissa Sowry, Content & Social Media Manager, Burt's Bees
Register here. Advance registration through February 20.
$29 Advanced / $39 Regular / $59 On-site
Brier Creek Country Club - Clubhouse
9400 Club Hill Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617