- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
CleanLinks Forum | Investing in Cleantech
CED | SJF Institute
NC Office of Science & Technology
Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 14 for a dynamic panel of cleantech investors. Discover the state of the funding environment in this growing sector. Are you a cleantech entrepreneur? This panel will help you learn how to raise capital, and provide you an opportunity to network with a group of highly successful investors.
Who Should Attend: CleanLinks Forums are open to the public - those interested in cleantech and investment in the cleantech sector are encouraged to attend. The panel is geared specifically towards helping exisiting or aspiring cleantech entrepreneurs gain valuable industry knowledge on how to raise capital in the sector and network with their peers and investors.
- Brad Ives (Moderator), Vice President for Corporate Development, Semprius
- Mike Adams, Managing Director, Technology Ventures, Constellation – An Exelon Company
- Grant Allen, Vice President, ABB Technology Ventures
- Neil Suslak, Managing Partner, Braemar Energy Ventures
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.226.0482.
12 Davis Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709