- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
AATCC Color Management Workshop
Hear world renowned color experts discuss color principles, lighting effects, developing your color palette, implement a digital color program, and much more. Ask all your color questions and participate in small-group sessions.
This workshop is ideal for merchandisers, retailers, manufacturers, product developers, color approval managers, specifiers, and designers.
Presentations and Speakers:
- Fundamentals of Color Theory and Measurement; Renzo Shamey, North Carolina State University
- Dye Selection for Desired Fastness Requirements; Nelson E. Houser, M.Dohmen USA
- Color Communication Best Practices; Sandy Johnson, Color Solutions International
- Color Communication: Getting Your Message Across; Roland L. Connelly
- Supplier Conformance - Why Don’t my Numbers Match Yours?; Ken Butts,Datacolor
- Color and Lighting: Best Practices Today; Ann C. Laidlaw, X-Rite Inc.
- Managing Color on Multiple Textile Substrates; Speaker TBA
- Your World, Your Process: Applying What You Have Learned; Speaker TBA
Find out more at the event website.
Register here. Early registration through September 4.
Through September 4: $705 AATCC members / $1049 nonmembers
AATCC Technical Center
1 Davis Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709