- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
2011 NC CEO Forum | Building Great Companies - That Last
This event is for executives and management teams who want to gain a competitive edge by learning about the latest best practices from top business leaders.
Go to event site: www.ncceoforum.com
Mr. Collins will be joined by distinguished executives who will speak about ways to achieve sustained profitable growth by leveraging Purpose, People and Process. Presentations and discussions will focus on best practices in strategy, alignment, innovation, culture, leadership, engagement, and operational excellence.
The 2011 NC CEO Forum will be held on Wednesday, August 10th at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary, NC. The program runs from 8:30a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will include speaker presentations, breakfast, lunch and a post-conference networking reception. Every attendee will receive a copy of Jim Collins’ latest book How the Mighty Fall and his monograph Good to Great for the Public Sectors.
- Reggie Davis, President RBC Bank
Peterson, Chairman of the Board of Management,
- Glen Tullman, CEO, Allscripts
- Ned Allen, Director, Make-A-Wish Foundation of America
- Leah Brown, President & CEO, A10 Clinical Solutions
- Keith Collins, CTO, SAS
- Claude Demby, CEO, Noel Group
- Dr. Victor Dzau, President & CEO, Duke University Health System
- Lane Miller, VP Global Technology, LORD Corporation
- Mark L. Munday, President & CEO, Elster Solutions
- Doug Muzyka, CTO, DuPont
- Al Petrangeli, CEO Southeast Region, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Billie Redmond, CEO of TradeMark Properties and Master of Ceremonies
- Nick Vlahos, Vice President & General Manager, Burt's Bees
- Brad Wilson, CEO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NC
NC CEO Forum registration cost is $398 per person. Registration includes the full day leadership program, breakfast, lunch, and a post-event reception. In addition every attendee will receive a complimentary copy of Jim Collins’ latest book How the Mighty Fall and his monograph Good to Great for the Public Sectors.
Teams of five (5) or more people from the same company receive a 10% discount on all registrations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive your team discount.
Registration for the 2011 NC CEO Forum is by invitation only. If you have already received an invitation, please locate the invitation code and enter it below to be redirected to the online registration page.
If you do not have an invitation code, please request an invitation by clicking HERE.
Prestonwood Country Club
300 Prestonwood Parkway, Cary