- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
COIN: Nanotechnology Commercialization Conference
NC Department of Commerce
Center of Innovation for Nanobiotechnology (COIN)
The NC Department of Commerce hosts the annual North Carolina Nanotechnology Commercialization Conference (NCNCC). The conference is a day and a half event organized by NC Commerce that typically draws approximately 300+ leading nanobiotech and nanotech experts from industry and academia to address key commercialization issues.
- National-level keynote speakers including Doug Jamison, CEO of Harris & Harris, an investment firm with a nanotech portfolio
- Information on nanotechnology-specific issues related to licensing, technology transfer, and intellectual property
- Focused sessions on key sectors including nanomedicine, energy, and defense
- Valuable information on starting, growing, marketing, and sustaining your nanotech-related business
- Sessions and exhibits showcasing cutting-edge research, products, and technologies
- Student poster competition
- Evening reception and dinner
- Numerous networking opportunities
Visit the event website to register and obtain more information.
University of North Carolina-Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
The Barnhardt Center is easily accessible by car from Interstate-77 and Interstate-85. See the University website for a map and driving directions.
Where to Park:
Cone Parking Deck #1 – Located on University Road. Look for lawn signs directing you to the parking deck when you enter the main campus entrance off of University City Blvd. (U.S. 49).